During one particularly fruitful dalliance outside of Linfield Road, James Wilson became a partner in the local blacksmith shop. Known as a fine operation, prices were kept low by means of shrewd savings on the ink budget, ‘Blacksmiths and Wheewrights’ adorning the letterhead for the better part of a decade.
This elegant wine is from our cooler Southern Barossa vineyard on the outskirts of Williamstown, where our family first planted vines in 1860. Wild ferment, bottled without fining or filtration, this single vineyard Cabernet truly represents our corner of the Southern Barossa. The Wilson Family.